- The host of the 2018 Common Alerting Protocol (CAP) Implementation Workshop is Hong Kong Observatory (HKO). The Workshop will be in a facility near the HKO Headquarters.
- The Workshop will be 31 October and 1 November. It will be preceded by a CAP Training Session on 30 October and followed by a Filtered Alert Hub Workshop on 2 November.
- At the Workshop, CAP implementors and associated organizations typically discuss common issues and how best to expand adoption of CAP.
- Persons interested in emergency alerting are welcome: managers, technical staff, media, etc., including commercial organizations, governments, and non-governmental organizations (NGOs).
- There is no charge to participate in these events.
Uploaded Documentscap-workshop-2018-flyer.pdf (195.93 KB)