Find the following resources about Public Health Response:
EPIDEMIC CONTROL FOR VOLUNTEERS (ECV)
- Spitting etiquette – Epidemic Control for Volunteers. Languages: EN, ES, FR
- Sneezing etiquette – Epidemic Control for Volunteers. Languages: EN, ES, FR
- Guide for National Society teams_Rapid training for community response to the COVID-19 coronavirus outbreak
- RCRC Prevention and key messages and Risk Communication and Community Engagement
- COVID19-signs and symptoms, the transmission of disease.
- Epidemic Control for Volunteers (ECV) guidance. Languages: EN, ES, FR.
FRAGILE, COMPLEX AND HUMANITARIAN SETTINGS
- IASC Interim Guidance on COVID-19 for Outbreak Readiness and Response Operations – Camps and Camp-like Settings
- IASC Scaling Up COVID Readiness and Response in Humanitarian Settings including camps
- Preparedness, prevention and control of coronavirus disease (COVID-19) for refugees and migrants in non-camp settings
- RCRC home care for coronavirus patients
- Advice on the use of masks.
- Home care for patients with suspected novel coronavirus (nCoV) infection presenting with mild symptoms and management of contacts (WHO). Languages: EN, ES, FR, ZH.
MANAGEMENT OF THE DEAD
- Safe body handling and mourning ceremonies for COVID-19 affected communities: Implementation guidance for National Red Cross Red Crescent Societies. Languages: EN
- WHO Safe Management of a dead body COVID
POINT OF ENTRY AND SCREENING
- Key considerations: Quarantine in the context of COVID-19
- WHO Key considerations for repatriation and quarantine of travelers in relation to the outbreak of novel coronavirus 2019-nCoV. Languages: EN, FR, AR, ZH.
RISK COMMUNICATION, COMMUNITY ENGAGEMENT AND ACCOUNTABILITY
- COVID-19 – How to include marginalized and vulnerable people in risk communication and community engagement
- COVID-19 – Community guidance for social mobilizers volunteers
- Community Engagement Hub COVID-19 (IFRC – British Red Cross)
- Guide for the media on communicating in public health emergencies
SURVEILLANCE AND CONTACT TRACING
- Community-Based Surveillance Guide COVID-19. Languages: EN, ES, FR, AR.
- Community-Based Surveillance (CBS). Knowledge platform / Resources
- IFRC Contact Tracing Guidance COVID-19. Languages: EN
More on Health Help Desk COVID-19