- The host of the 2020 Common Alerting Protocol (CAP) Implementation Workshop is the International Telecommunication Union (ITU). The Workshop will be in the ITU Headquarters building in Geneva, Switzerland.
- The Workshop will be 29-30 September. It will be preceded by a CAP Train the Trainers session on 28 September in the same venue.
- At the Workshop, CAP implementors and associated organizations typically discuss common issues and how best to leverage the expanding adoption of CAP.
- Persons interested in emergency alerting are welcome: managers, technical staff, media, etc., including commercial organizations, governments, and non-governmental organizations (NGOs).
- There is no charge to participate in these events.
Uploaded Documentscap-workshop-2020-flyer.pdf (1.5 MB)